Website Ribble Cycles
Job title: Content Creator – Brand
Reports to: Head of Brand Marketing
Location: Remote or Hybrid
What we’re looking for
The role of Creative Content Creator is responsible for creating, capturing and editing brand content, to support the company’s various marketing strategies and comms requirements.
A key role within the Brand Marketing team – as a department we are responsible for growing brand awareness, increasing brand engagement and aiding product sales across the whole category mix. This is a pivotal role in supporting the Brand Marketing team and the wider business with the creation of high-quality content, both in still and film format.
The Brand Content Creator will work closely with the brand marketing team, being the champion of the brands’ aesthetics, and a brand guardian, responsible for creating and producing high-end, considered, engaging content for various applications and channels. Capturing a mix of photography and video, always ensuring all work is delivered to agreed deadlines and to a high standard of quality.
Working in collaboration with Head of Brand Marketing to create a consistent, on brand content across all internal touchpoints, the Creative Content Creator will have a can-do, attitude in a fast-paced environment, able to work in isolation as well as part of a team, able to juggle multiple projects and pivot between different content projects as needed.
It is essential that you not only identify with, but demonstrate our core values in every element of your work: ‘we care, we innovate, we achieve, as one’.
Key areas of responsibility
- In collaboration with the Head of Brand Marketing, you will bring to life the vision for the brand and deliver highly engaging, high-quality brand and product content.
- Manage your personal workload in line with agreed content plans and briefs.
- Ensure accuracy and level of detail across our entire content output.
- Work in collaboration with other content producers and staff, when needed.
- Ability to Interpret a brief to ensure narrative, hook and focus is as required.
- Able to direct your own content independently, when in the absence of Art/Creative Direction being present.
- Work as part of a larger crew on larger commercial shoots.
- Act as the face of the business, professionally when working with talent, riders, partners or customers, when shooting content independently.
- Proactively identify creative content opportunities and capture reactive imagery,
- Attend shoots on location locally, nationally, and internationally, including flexible working hours, including some weekends.
- Video editing to include colour grading, audio, SFX and reformatting.
- Still photography to include postproduction edits, colouring, manipulation and formatting.
- Ownership of the content library, release of approved assets, company access of content files and archiving of all content.
- Attend events and races to capture content.
- Offer input in creative planning discussions.
- Aligned to the overall brand plans, and specific channel plans you will own the creative output and ensure it is aligned to the brief and objectives.
Key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Demonstrate ownership of our brand look & feel
- Hold ownership of the external brand and product creative content production output
- Continually push the creative boundaries, generating new ideas and solutions
- Ad, Online and Social growth and content engagement metrics
- Ability to deliver on brand, on brief, on time, on budget
- Delivering engaging content that improves interaction across all channels
Key working relationships
- Head of Brand Marketing
- Creative team and other content creators
- Digital Marketing / E-com teams
Essential skills and experience
- Experience in a similar role; either in-house, agency or as a freelancer.
- Knowledge and experience in creating creative assets (stills and video).
- Creative mindset and used to working closely with creative / marketing departments.
- Awareness of cycle design trends and industry movements.
- Experience & understanding of digital photography shooting & editing a must.
- Experience & understanding of video production & editing a must.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Knowledge and experience in key Adobe Creative Suite software applications.
- A great team worker with strong communication skills, collaborating with others is key.
- You’re comfortable working in an environment where things move and flex and have a
- Naturally curious to learn, develop and passionate about creating new ideas.
- Can manage multiple workstreams.
- Driving License, access to a vehicle & open to regular national travel.
- Able to work some weekends and flexible working hours as required.
Desirable skills and experience
- A passion for cycling and ideally has previously worked in the industry
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 40% colleague discount
- 10% Friends & Family discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- YOLO Wellbeing (physical and mental wellness programme)
- Access to ‘Unmind’ mental health and wellbeing platform for you and your chosen plus one
Buying a bike is something very special, whatever your budget. It is as much of a head purchase as it is a matter for the heart. Every detail from the frame design to gear ratios to wheel choice to colour will be researched.
The Ribble brand is underpinned by our true passion for cycling, our dedication to product innovation and a progressive, digitally-focused multi-channel customer experience. Through our UK-based R&D, design and manufacturing facility, we give our customers a world-class product range specific to their cycling needs. Our custom-built bikes are all hand-assembled by specialist mechanics at our HQ in Preston and are sold all over the world.
Award-winning products have always been at the heart of our brand, so we continue to invest heavily in new product development. We are also continuing to invest in our customer journey, both from a digital and physical perspective, with our team constantly evolving and strengthening the proposition.
Another key factor is we want to make sure the product our customers are riding on is accessible for everyone. We’re extremely excited about the increased enthusiasm for cycling and look forward to taking the Ribble brand into the future with our exciting long-term growth strategy.
We have created a world-class team of authentic, innovative, passionate and tenacious professionals who put our customers at the heart of everything they do. Now is the perfect time to get on board and play a crucial role in the delivery of what is set to be a truly exciting future for us.
Interested? Please send your CV and any relevant supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ribble is an equal opportunities employer. All personal details submitted to us will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for this job please visit ribblecycles.co.uk .