Website USG Ltd
USG Ltd are the brand owners and distribution point for 7Protection (7iDP) global market leaders in cycle protection, iconic MTB clothing brand Royal Racing & TAG Metals Racing components inspired by over 20 years of MX racing.
USG are based in Swansea with an office Denver Colorado which covers all US, Canadian and South American business. USG brands are available in over 40 countries around the world.
ACCOUNT MANAGER – MID-UK
USG are now looking for candidates to apply for the role of Account Manager covering the Middle of the UK. The role is field based and covers the following territory- North of M4 & South of M62 including Wales and Isle of Man.
- You must be self-motivated and hard working.
- Develop new dealers and expand on existing accounts.
- Resolve any issues or problems promptly and effectively.
- Provide call plans and weekly updates/reports.
- Secure daily orders from accounts.
- Work closely with USG management to develop sales & strategies.
- Provide Phone, Face to Face & email contact point to develop business.
- Days away on account visits.
- Shows and events attendance.
- Sales experience a must.
- Ability to hit and exceed targets.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge and passion of the cycle industry preferred.
- Excel and office knowledge preferred.
- Enjoys active field sales working role/lifestyle.
- Full Clean UK driver’s License.
- Native level fluency in English.
- Company van. & Fuel.
- Credit card.
- Health insurance
- Nest pension
- Basic £30-33,000 – OTE up to £45,000
Please send CV into Matt Yeo firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Sunday 10th July
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.