From this month, registration for the 2013 BikeBiz Bible directory is once again open – so if you’d like to feature, or revise the details previously listed for your business, get in touch.
Published and mailed with our December print magazine, the Silverfish- sponsored 2013 instalment retains the categorised A-to-Z format, compiling business in the following categories:
- Services and training
- Media and publishing
- Distribution and wholesale
- E-commerce and Epos
- Organisations, charities and associations
- Manufacturers, standalone brands, framebuilders and agents
- Event organisers, event hosting, holiday and hire
- Retail, workshops and mail order
- Marketing, PR and consultancy
To submit your company’s details, email BikeBizBible@intentmedia.co.uk and include only your business’ name, phone number, website and a maximum of two categories in which your business is most relevant.
For advertising opportunities, including logo placements, please contact Carly.Bailey@intentmedia.co.uk or Jennie.Lane@intentmedia.co.uk, or call 01992 535646.
Register for the BikeBiz News Digest at the registration page.
Follow BikeBiz on Twitter at @BikeBizOnline or ‘Like’ the BikeBiz Facebook page here.